mozilla

Hi folks

I just want to ask if anybody has observed the same
symptoms described below?

Well, I installed Mozilla/5.0 (X11;U;Linux 2.2.19 i586;en-US;m18)
Gecko/20001103.
I'm running Icewm (without gnome,kde) with the default theme.
After a while the colors of the window-manager and mozilla starts to
invert their colors.
When I change to an other workspace (where mozilla doesn't work) this
symptonn dissapears.
But when I change back to the workspace where this syptoms appears, this
happens again.

Why?

System: AMD K6/2 350
        RAM 128MB
        Kernel 2.2.19
        gcc 2.7.2.3
        woody (downloaded raw files from server in Hungary [16.11.01])

regards
Ranko

p.s.: sorry for my english
p.p.s.:please send a copy to me because I do not have the list subscribed

--
Doctrína est fructus dulcis radícis amárae.

http://www.gmx.net