X: Too small fonts

After dist-upgrading after Oct. 8, I have a problem with dipslaying in X except with GNOME applications. I'm using unstable.

The problem is fonts in X is too small, especially the Chinese characters in chinput. That's not the case before Oct. 1.

I guess the problem can be due to the X system or the defoma. Does anyone else meet the same problem?

I want to know where is the place to change the default font size for X? Or why did the latest version changed that?

The problem renders chinput unusable, since inputting each Chinese character has become a business of guessing.

Please cc to me. Thanks!