Re: >From in mutt?

Robert L. Harris wrote:

> I'm trying to use PGP but getting some errors.  Part of it seems tied to
> the fact that I'm getting ">From: <my address>" as the first from, with a
> "From: <real sender>" later in the header.
>
> Anyone know what's generating it?  More importantly how do I get rid of it?

I found this in my ~/.gnupg/options file:

# Because some mailers change lines starting with "From " to ">From "
# it is good to handle such lines in a special way when creating
# cleartext signatures; all other PGP versions do it this way too.
# To enable full OpenPGP compliance you have to remove this option.

escape-from-lines

HTH

--
David Raeker-Jordan