Re: Help/Info on E-Mail Headers

Richard Hector wrote:

>--snip--<
> I had this problem a while ago. I asked someone (I can't remember who -
> might have been Netscape tech support), got an answer, and it fixed it.
> I've found this file called "ns.fix" in my home directory, which I
> obviously copied there from an email. I think it's the right one, but I
> won't guarantee it :-)
>
>     Edit the two .js files in your .netscape directory (liprefs.js and
>     preferences.js) to include the function call:
>
>     user_pref("mail.suppress_sender_header", true);
>
>     BTW, the binary includes a comment which says that this is only
>     necessary on Unix.
>--snip--<

THANKS!  It worked!! (I hope) <g>

There are a couple of "problems" I had initially:
1. Typos :(
2. Made the edits while I had part of communicator running.  Shouldn't
do this because the files will be re-written with the startup settings,
erasing your edits.  If you edit the files before you start up
Communicator, they will "stick".

I am also sending this to the Debian-User mailing list to complete the
circle for future reference.  I just wanted to thank you directly!
Appologies if you get two copies.

Cheers,
-Don Spoon-