Re: debian-wisdom

* dman <dsh8290@rit.edu> [2001.10.14 18:41:26-0400]:
> Any reason for using https instead of http?

passwords are involved. that's the reason.

> | one last thing: the list is of course archived:
> |   http://lists.madduck.net/pipermail/debian-wisdom/
>
> Any reason for using mailman for the list but pipermail for the
> archives?  IMO mailman makes really nice archives.

i donnu. this is what happened when i installed the package. how would
i not use pipermail, but mailman instead?

1-800-psych
hello, welcome to the psychiatric hotline.
if you are paranoid-delusional, we know who you are and what you want.
just stay on the line so we can trace the call.