rsa authentication with ssh

    Hey people.

    I copied my $HOME/.ssh/identity.pub key to a remote machine, and installed
it as $HOME/.ssh/authorized_keys on that machine. However, when I try to login
via ssh, I get queried for my password on that machine instead of the rsa
passcode.
    I'm already using this key on my router running Potato. Both boxes
involved in my new attempt are running Sid.

    Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

    Thanks,

    Mike

--
Michael P. Soulier <michael.soulier@home.com>, GnuPG pub key: 5BC8BE08
"Pretty soon, massive bloat is the industry standard and everyone is using