From: Emerson Falcon [mailto:emfalcon@emfalcon.com]
Sent: Sunday, October 14, 2001 4:00 PM
Cc: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: Debian books

> > Does anyone have suggestions of helpful books that are more directly for
> > Debian instead of just general linux?
> >

> 	I have a book called Debian Unleashed that is excellent. Although, I
> bought it some time ago and it came with 2.1. See if there is a new
edition
> for 2.2. This book covers programming, sysadmin, networking, and a lot
more.
> Definitely worth checking out.
>
> Ian

I recently picked up Debian GNU/Linux Bible by Steve Hunger ... Hunger
Publishings

it came with 2.2r2 its rated Beginer to Advanced.. I would say ... closer to
moderate users... most Advanced Debian users would be well beyond what this
book covers.

But, if you want to get a good base for Debian its a good solid book, the
other one I own is O'Reilly's but its out of date.

Emerson