Dillo (Web-Browser Recommendation)

Hi folks,

I have seen the recurring threads about web-browsers, so I looked at
Dillo again.  (Have watched it on and off since the very first
versions, then called "gzilla").

Installed 0.6.1... and I'm *sooo* satisfied with this!  So satisfied
in fact, I really *have* to recommend it to y'all.

It does tables *beautifully*.  It starts up hellishly fast!  (And
shuts down equally quickly... unlike Galeon or Mozilla, which take
ages 'til the appicon in Window Maker disappears).

It doesn't do frames, or SSL, or fancy layouting (doesn't know
<center> or <align left> and all that).

But it's *sooo* fast... unbelievable.

For quick checks with graphics (so links is out) it's wonderful (like
looking at my webalizer stats... ;-)

Hope they keep it as lightweight.  Some layouting would be nice, but
all... no, please not (I have checked the "lightweight"
Galeon... *eeewww* is this *ssssllllloooowwww*)

Take a look, it's worth it.

Bye, J

--
      Jürgen A. Erhard  (juergen.erhard@gmx.net, jae@users.sf.net)