How-to

A few weeks back I read this How-to for ex Be-os users switching to debian.
I am not an ex-Be-os user, but I found the instructions a lot more readable
and easier to follow than those provided by the official debian how-to.  Now
I am almost ready to install debian (I am waiting on some new hardware
including a new hard drive) and the site that hosts this how-to seems to be
down.  The Link is http://tinyplanet.ca/pubs/debian/html/book1.html.  I
tried going there today and it gave me a page unavaliable error(stupid IE).
I have tried the link on other computers and it still seems to be down.  Now
the reason why I am posting this mesage is because the network I am on is
really tempramental and stupid. It gives these errors often for pages that
can be accessed outside the network.  As I do not have access to a computer
outside the network I can not tell if this is what is happening.  If someone
can please go to this link and see if the site is down I would apreciate it.
If it is up, could someone please email me the how-to(if its not too much
trouble).  If it isnt could someone with information as too why its not up
and if it will ever come back up please let me know.  Thank you -Scott