how to get Skipstone

Hi,

I just started with Debian and now I want to install Skipstone on it.
The problem is now that whatever I try I get message from apt-get install like the one underneath.
This is a message when I did apt-get install skipstone, but when I the try to get mozilla I messages just like this one.

I'm running Blackbox on Debian unstable, is it maybe not possible to install Skipstone on this version?

	or been moved out of Incoming.

	that package should be filed.

  	skipstone: Depends: libstdc++3 (>= 1:3.0.2-0pre010908) but it is not installable
             Depends: libmozilla
             Depends: libnspr4 (>= 2:0.9.1-0.1) but it is not going to be installed
             Depends: mozilla-mailnews (>= 2:0.9.1-0.1) but it is not going to be installed
	E: Sorry, broken packages

thanks,
Hans