Re: Compiling Pine

If you want to get the version 4 that is in debian.org

apt-get install pine-docs pine4-src pine 4-difs (or so, if the names are
wrong check package names in debian.org

also apt-get install all the recomended packages shown in the page for
pine4-difs...

Once you do that, check /usr/src/pine4 and read the readme, it tells you
what to do, it is very simple.

Hope that helps...