Re: I'm in a loop

On Thu, 11 Oct 2001 12:56:43 -0400 (EDT), you wrote:

>After making choices (series of questions), I'm told that I've reached the
>moment of truth.  Excited, I follow the instruction to reboot and find myself
>back at the welcome screen which leads nowhere except through the same
>questions.  What am I doing wrong, or not doing right?  Your help is
>appreciated.
>cicvet@aol.com

Hah!  Just did the same thing Tues.  I did it twice, in fact, before
realizing that I had made the CDROM bootable.  Just remove the CD or
floppy (if that's what you used), and reset.

I don't know about you, but fixing my first problem and then watching
Linux boot was a warm fuzzy.  Now if I can just get cron to stop mailing
me every hour that news is failing (it's not even set up yet).

gt