Anyone remember the recent error in an X configuration file?

There was a recent error in one of the configuration files for X in
unstable. Fixing it only required changing one line--I can't remember
whether that line needed quotation marks added or taken away...but it
was one of those two. I can't remember what file it was.

Does anyone remember what that fix was? I can't find it searching the
archives, and I didn't save it when I saw it.

Lance Simmons