Re: Software DVD players & vmware express

Silly boy...

We're male!  That's why.  It's a kind of "ultimate control of the remote
control" thing -- or so my wife thinks.

Per Jason's post and while I'm at it, does anyone have any perspective on
vmware express or a similar product that will let me run a very complicated,
Windows(tm)-based Bible research program under Libranet?  Or, perhaps I
should ask if anyone has installed vmware under Libranet (vmware has been
tested on RedHat, Caldera, SuSE, TurboLinux)?  I ~must~ have access to this
research program, since I know of nothing comparable that is available for
GNU/Linux (any ideas?).

rpb
R. P. Bell
Email rpbell@earthlink.net