Re: Mixed up RAID-0 arrayt

*Is* a drive actually missing? Can fdisk see partition tables on all
your stripes? If you really lost one of your stripes, then by the laws
of RAID 0 you just lost your whole set. I only use RAID 0 on expendable
stuff.

BTW, it's been my experience that if there are persistent superblocks
present, /etc/raidtab changes won't have any effect.