Re: Atlanta Linux InstallFest

on Tue, Oct 09, 2001 at 03:43:33PM -0400, Harold A. Bieber (hbieber@law.emory.edu) wrote:

> Hi. I am a member of the Atlanta Linux Enthusiasts, I am coordinating
> our installfest which will be on October 20th at the Emory University
> School of Law. I am trying to find out if we can get a few things from
> Debian to give away as door prizes, also to see if we can get a copy
> of the basic Debian Linux product to make available to install for
> customers. If there is a sales or technical rep in the Atlanta area
> that would like to come to the InstallFest and lend a hand or show
> some of the great features of your product, please have them call me
> at the number below.

Debian isn't a company in any normal sense of the word.  You're welcome
to take as many bytes from the servers as you like.

There are commercially packaged Debian distros available from a number
of sites, see http://www.debian.org/ for more info.

Peace.

   Free Dmitry! Boycott Adobe! Repeal the DMCA!  http://www.freesklyarov.org