Re: Oops, forgot...

On Wed, Oct 10, 2001 at 03:17:19PM -0400, Hall Stevenson wrote:
> I don't recall the specifics, but I don't think anything
> definite was agreed upon. I *thought* some people did in fact
> blame mutt (more specifically, an old(er) option in people's
> /etc/Muttrc or ~/.muttrc that needed updating). Again, this
> was a little while back and I can't remember all the intimate
> details... ;-)

There was one case where mutt was claiming that it was signing things
with one algorithm while actually signing them with another. It came up
on debian-vote during the last Project Leader elections (er ... [fx:
hunts] ... see [1] and [2]), and might have propagated into discussions
on -user. Is that what you're thinking of?

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-vote/2001/debian-vote-200103/msg00105.html
[2] http://lists.debian.org/debian-vote/2001/debian-vote-200103/msg00154.html