Re: postfix delivery options

* Ben Hartshorne (ben@hartshorne.net) spake thusly:
IIRC cron on Debian understands MAILTO= in the crontab, that may
be the easiest way to do what you want.  The other option is to
filter root mail on your domain's mail server with procmail.
I don't know if you can get Postfix to do that, hopefully someone
who knows Postfix better than I do will answer that.

Dima
--
Surely there is a polite way to say FOAD.                        -- Shmuel Metz
"Go forth and multiply".                                         -- Paul Martin