RE: Mouse Freezes in XFree 4.1.0.1

Have either of you checked to make sure you don't have gpm running. This is
a common symptom of X and gpm conflicting. Most people don't even need or
want gpm these days. dpkg --purge it if you do have it.

----
Justin Hahn              ProfitLogic
jeh@profitlogic.com    11 Cambridge Center
Systems Administrator    Cambridge, MA 02142
o: 617-218-1986          www.profitlogic.com
m: 617-501-2743