Re: URGENT: IP packet tool

On Tue, Oct 09, 2001 at 09:55:16PM +0200, martin f krafft wrote:

> sorry for SCREAMING in the subject, but i really need you help. anyone
> know of a tool, Debian or not, which can be used to create custom
> UDP/TCP/ICMP/IP/ARP (or a subset) of packets (i.e. control over every
> header field), and then send that packet? i need it for demonstration
> purposes...

sendip:
SendIP has a large number of command line options to specify the
content of every header of a RIP, TCP, UDP, ICMP or raw IPv4 and IPv6
packet. It also allows any data to be added to the packet. Checksums
can be calculated automatically, but if you wish to send out wrong
checksums, that is supported too.

--
	Casper Gielen
casper@huiscomputer.homeip.net, capslock2000@subdimension.com