Re: Pine only executes from Midnight Commander

On Tue, 9 Oct 2001, V.T.Jones wrote:

> Just compiled pine 4.05.  First I tried "build lnx" but it couldn't find
> "crypt" so I did "build slx" with success.

Why are you using pine 4.05? It's ancient. I suggest using pine 4.33. This
is the version in testing/unstable and I was able to sucessfully compile
it on potato from deb sources from testing/unstable. You don't say whether
you are running stable, testing or unstable. If you want instructions on
how to do this, email me.

By the way, it you post to linux.debian.user not many people will see your
post. Preferably, post to the debian user mailing list instead (see
lists.debian.org).

                         Sincerely, Faheem Mitha.