Re: X font problem

 - Re: X font problem -

 On Monday Oct 08 21:08 tjm wrote:
 > ** Hello.
 > ** In the process of trying to correct an X problem,
 > ** I developed the following problem when trying to
 > ** run icewm:
 > **
 > ** ---
 > ** Could not load fontset '-adobe-helvetica-bold-r-*-*-*-120-*-*-*-*-*-*'.
 > ** Fallback to '*fixed*' failed.
 > ** Segmentation fault.
 > ** ---

 Do you use Woody? If yes: Since last upgrade of XFree86 the font
 packages changed and with the default packages doesn't come some
 fonts, they was in this packages bevore. Try to install package
 xfonts-100dpi-transcoded. Same changes was made with xfonts-base
 and xfonts-75dpi.

 Timo

 --
 Nothing is impossible!

 You only need to know the way and price.

  :-)