netscape/mozilla recommendations requested.

It appears to me that the netscape package included on the
debian 2.2r3 cd's is only the browser, not the combined
browser/communicator.  If I do an "apt-cache search
communicator", it just comes back with "mozilla".

So if I want integrated browser/(email & newsgroups), I think
my choice is to download netscape communicator from
Netscape's webpage, or else install mozilla from my cd's.
Is that correct?

I'd appreciate getting some advice about the pro's and
con's of these two alternatives (and perhaps others as well).

I've used netscape communicator before (4.7x): it was quite
stable on my old redhat 5.0 system, and very unstable on
my Suse 6.4 system).

    Mike Fontenot
    mlfasf@home.com