broken X startup in sid

    So, I just upgraded, and suddenly X wouldn't startup anymore. I'd end up
with an error in my $HOME/.xsession file stating something like

/usr/bin/ssh-agent sh /home/msoulier/.xsession: no such file or directory

    I just hacked the /etc/X11/Xsession.d/99xfree86-common_start file, and
put in the line

    exec /bin/sh /home/msoulier/.xsession

    It started up fine. So, something's wrong with the X startup scripts, and
the $REALSTARTUP variable isn't right, apparently.

    I'll log the bug report, but watch out on your next upgrade.

    Mike

--
Michael P. Soulier <michael.soulier@home.com>, GnuPG pub key: 5BC8BE08
"Pretty soon, massive bloat is the industry standard and everyone is using