Scroll Wheel Adventures

Hello, all.

Firstly, let me apologise for the delay in getting back to those kind
souls who tried to help me with my scroll wheel issues way back when.
If anyone's scratching their heads over this, the jist was that I had
no activity registering in xev with wheel activity, even though I had
the required bits in XF86Config-4.

I did an apt-get upgrade to the latest and greatest X in Woody (along
with a nice new 2.4.10 kernel) yesterday, and all is now well.  I'd
like to take this opportunity to thank all those volunteers who make
efforts to help us novices in our struggles.  You're not taken for
granted; not by a long shot.

Cheers,
Mike Pfleger

There's seventy brilliant people on earth.
Where are they hiding?
"Yashar" -Cabaret Voltaire (off of "2x45")