Re: ssh and debian

On Tue, Oct 02, 2001 at 10:00:07AM -0400, Brian Schramm wrote:
| For some reason my debian box never propts me for a ssh password
| when loging into a sudo session.  Is there some setting I need to do
| to tell it to ask me?

I'm not sure what you mean, sudo and ssh are two different things.

sudo :
    If you have the NOPASSWD option specified in /etc/sudoers then you
    don't have to enter your password to run the given command via
    sudo.

ssh :
    If you have set up public key authentication correctly then you
    don't need to enter your password for the ssh session.

HTH,
-D