Re: how to configure a sound card

hiya fouad

make sure "sound" is configured as a module ...

turn on the sound card option that you have...

turn on MIDI, turn on ESS, turn on OPL,
diff kernel have diff options...
	-might need a couple pass as to which options
	you need....sndconfig tells you what you need

reboot the new kernel w/ sound as modules
- sndconfig

and magic...
your done

c ya