Re: sendmail - blocking addresses

Carlos Sousa wrote:
(snip)
and my 'databases' file contains NO mention of 'access', hence my doubts on how to achieve my intended purposes.

This begets the question: is some exim-friendly gremlin eating away at my sendmail files? Or was 'access' dropped from 'databases' after sendmail 8.9.3-23?
(snip)

Feelin' really stupid now. I've just been following the file trail and realized the 'databases' file is generated by sendmailconfig (actually parse_mc.pm) AFTER it parses the sendmail.mc main file, where you include FEATURE(access_db). Now it mentions 'access' alright.

Please forget about the ill-begotten question. Sorry to waste your time.

Carlos