Re: display managers and kerberos5

--On Saturday, September 29, 2001 03:12:47 PM +0300 Serafim Zanikolas <serzan@it.teithe.gr> wrote:
[...]
   What you need is PAM (Pluggable Authentication Module),
a layer between the application (in your case *dm) and the
underlying authentication system.

   Depending on the authentication[0] required, you use the
suitable module. PAM modules reside under /lib/security,
there's no kerberos module included in the libpam-modules
package but I'm sure you can find one (tip: search in freshmeat.net)
[...]

These is actually a libpam-krb5 package in Debian. Maybe I should try this :)

Cheers
Martin