Re: sources.list

man apt-spy

apt-spy will find the fastest mirrors. The man page
will cover all the options. If you don't have apt-spy,
check the debian website for the list of mirrors. You
should have a sources.list in /etc/apt...modify it to
use a mirror near you and then run `apt-get update`
and `apt-get install apt-spy`. Then check the man
page.

--- Eileen Orbell <eileen@orbell.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Could someone please copy me an updated sources.list
> that I should use
> for installing and upgrading packages.  I have just
> installed a new base
> system and I would like to have a stable source
> list.
>
> Thanks all..
>
> Eileen Orbell
> ISA Major
> Capitol College
> Mailto:eileen@orbell.com
> http://www.orbell.net
> A good plan today is better than a perfect plan
> tomorrow.
>

> --

=====
-