Simple way to downgrade libc6 (fix Konqueror, Mozilla and Galeon problems)

Given the current interest in downgrading libc6, to enable unstable
Konqueror, Mozilla or Galeon to function correctly, I thought I
would post the simplest method of downgrade.

# apt-get install libc6=2.2.4-1

This of course assumes you have testing listed in your apt.sources:

deb http://mirror.aarnet.edu.au/debian testing main

Please ensure you use your local mirror for testing...

For full details please consult apt-get(8).

For those who are interested in the problem with libc6, please
look at:

http://bugs.debian.org/libc6

Hope this is of some help... I know I have been scratching my head for
the last couple of days trying to work out what is wrong...

Mark