Re: Tcl-DP install help needed

> Hello everybody,
>
> I'm really frustrated with trying to compile Tcl-DP for debian-i386.
> I did download the latest tcl8.3.3 sources, the debian patches and the
> tcl-dp 4.0b2 sources.
>
> First, tcl8.3.3 does not successfully finish make test. I get 6 errors.
> Then .. tcl-dp 4.0b does compile but again .. does not successfully finish any
> tests.

Have you tried getting the Debian tcl 8.3 source package and building the deb
from source? Not being able to build a deb from the Debian source is a severe
bug.
You also might post here some of the errors you are getting, preferably with
your command lines too. Hopefully someone will notice what is wrong.