Re: Adding a Network Everywhere (Linksys) 10/100 ethernet card

On Wed, Sep 26, 2001 at 11:55:09AM -0400, Miller, Greg - Canada (IndSys, GEFanuc, NA) wrote:
> I am trying to install a Network Everywhere (Linksys) 10/100 pci ethernet
> card in a P90 system. The card is a tulip architecture card and is
> identified at boot as Micronix 98715. I could not find a matching network
> adapter in the network modules list. I did not install any modules (as the

if i were you, i would just take the card back and return it. IMO Linksys
did a horrible job on this card, i dont know if its the equivilant of the
winmodem card in the network world, but i've even had a horrible time
trying to install it under windows.

save yourself the trouble :)

--
Adam McDaniel