libgimp-dev missing header?

Hi!

I tried to compile a plugin for gimp1.2 and the compilation
processe failed because of the following error messages:

   ex3_mpg_main.c:44: libgimp/stdplugins-intl.h: No such file or\
directory
   In file included from ex3_mpg_main.c:60:
   ex3_mpg_main.h:47: libgimp/stdplugins-intl.h: No such file or\
directory

I tried to grep stdplugins-intl.h from Contents-i386.gz but there
was no file called stdplugins-intl.h? Where can I get this file
and why is it not included in Ximian's libgimp1.2-dev ? Hope some
one has a solution for this - as I really need the plugin :)

-Tzvetan