Downloading Woody with pseudo-image kit

Hello. Is there some way of making a Woody CD using the pseudo image kit?

All Debian FTP archives for Woody seem to be missing many packages which are
clearly listed in the packages list on the main website. Why is this? For
example, I cannot find the XFree86 4.1.0 package on any FTP site. I also
cannot find any binary-i386-1.list files for Woody.

This leads me to the conclusion that I am unable to get a .iso image for
Woody, and that the only way I'll be able to run Woody is to first install
Potato from CD, and then immediately upgrade using APT. But then, where will
APT get the .deb packages from if they are not listed on the FTP sites?

TIA
-Andrew