OT - Finding old PCI Ethernet cards

Slightly off topic...

I am still running an old 1.2.13 kernel system, and I have found it increasingly difficult to buy a system with enough ISA slots for my old hardware. So, I want to put a PCI ethernet card in instead of an old ISA NE2000. (I obviously can't upgrade the software else I would have by now.)

I found two possibly PCI ethernet drivers in the kernel source: for the "AMD Lance" and the DEC "Tulip". However, I don't seem to be able to find any cards which run with this.

Does anyone know of any PCI cards which I can buy today which will run on a 1.2.13 kernel?

Thanks,

Doug