Re: mozilla questions

On Mon, 2001-09-24 at 07:13, Nicole Zimmerman wrote:

> I use Mozilla 0.9.4 and I have no problem pulling up my hotmail inbox
> (other than it being slow, which is not abnormal, and there's nothing
> but spam in it, also normal).
>
> Make sure you (the original poster) have the package mozilla-psm
> installed.

But did you sign up for your notmail account using Mozilla? I've been
trying to access it for the past six months using a variety of Linux
browsers. I would get as far as the submit button (or whatever its
equivalent). The url at that point would read *law* (as if I was doing
something illegal).

--
Neo:
I don't know the future. I didn't come here to tell you how this is