Re: Setting up a bunch of boxen at a small school.

> ROTFLMAO. I have news for you:
>
> 1. fuck is a word: v., n., and interj., according to dictionary.com.
> It's just that your government censored it out of all the dictionaries
> -- for da kids! Maybe you should buy a British English dictionary
> ( but then, WTF do I know, English isn't my first language... )

I wasn't aware that fuck was a proper word under the english dictionary ...
maybe I should look at the English Oxford dictionary sometime ... hrrmmm

> 3. What's Bronx High School of Science and what do they teach there?
>    Just curious.

bronx science is one of 3 specialized high schools in new york city ...
with a bit of reputation behind it .. :^)

> > Can you name me a single OSS app that can do what Norton does??
> > Can you name me a single OSS app that can take images of entire hard
> > drivers, or various parts, and send them over the network on the fly??
> > Can you name me a single OSS app that can multicast to an entire network,
> > there by speeding the time it takes to "create" computer setups??
> > Can you name me a single OSS app that can use just about every networking
> > card out there, provided that it has dos drivers?? (99% of all NICs have
> > dos drivers).
> > Can you name me a single OSS app that works on MORE than just UNIX?
> > (windows, 9x, 2000/XP, AtheOS, et al)
>
> (Yes to all of the above. For bonus points, which of those listed in (5) is
> an operating system?)

which app is this???
and yes, those are operating systems.  So long as they can carry out the 4
fundamental operations of an OS, they fully qualify as an OS.  Maybe you
should read the following book .. and learn a little ...
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0136386776/ref=pd_sim_books/104-755186
3-3269534 its an old book .. but its still used to this day to teach people
 about what an OS is ... (Linus had this book too)

> Ahh. I take it back. Don't buy any books just yet, they won't help.
> Go get a clue first.

which clue and am I missing??
why don't you tell me??

> > As an employer (if I were one), I wouldn't mind spend the little amount
> > of money  it cost to purchase licenses of Norton ghost and the clients.
> > Why? because this piece of CSS software would SAVE me money.  Instead of
> > paying my sys admins 35~ an hour, to deal with computer crap just because
> > they are too stubborn to use CSS, I'd be paying them to have computers
> > installed on the fly, so they could do more productive things (and fun
> > things too)
>
> OMFG! I take it all back. I don't believe a truckload of clues will help,
> either.

instead of telling me that I'm wrong, how about giving me some reasons as to
why I'm wrong??

this email has been pretty funny, and I thank you for writing it.
this entire email was about calling me and idiot, and yet never once has a
REAL reason be presented to me about why I'm wrong and where.

So please, tell me where I'm wrong and why.  I hope you will continue to
write email to me, for they are funny, and I do like the humor ignorant
people like you present.

Sunny Dubey