Re: windoe manager

Have you tried update-alternatives?

`update-alternatives --display x-window-manager`
`update-alternatives --config x-window-manager`

(as root/sudo/etc). Choose the number corresponding to icewm-gnome/icewm
(I don't have that WM installed so I'm not sure how it will come up, it
should tell you the exact path to the binary).

This will of course change it system-wide, but if you are considering
re-installing, that seems like a better solution.

-nicole

At 17:02 on Sep 23, John combined all the right letters to say: