Re: xine-ui and css

Jean-Michel Kelbert <jean-michel@kelbert.com> writes:

> Hi recently upgrade to xine-ui, but this package remove xine-dvd-css
> which enable me to read protected dvd like matrix. Now I am unable to
> read such dvd. Does anyone have the same problem ?

You should upgrade to the xine-lib-d4d Debian package (just a name
change). I don't remember where I picked it up, but search via the
web-sites in /usr/doc/xine-ui/README.Debian and use the link to the
precompiled xine-packages, where you can find the library .deb.

Be aware that there is a plugin available for the new version which is
capable of menues and other stuff (apt-get install xine-dvdnav --
unstable only!)

Greetings,
joachim