Re: mk2sd.exe for Dell's Inspirion

also sprach Goran Ristic (on Sat, 22 Sep 2001 10:58:14PM +0200):
> As I get my new Inspirion 8100 next week, I tried to collect as much
> information about it, as possible. ;)
>
> As I understood the sources, this program is intended for
> Suspend-to-[RAM|Disk].
> Unfortunately I can't find it on Dell's pages|ftp.
>
> Is there any other tool, I can use? Or at least another website?

i have mks2d.exe for the latitude, i'll happily package and send it to
you. however, while mks2d works perfectly fine with my debian install,
do consider http://falcon.sch.bme.hu/~seasons/linux/swsusp.html before
you go through all that trouble...

obviously i was either onto something, or on something.
                                 -- larry wall on the creation of perl