Re: BIND9 on Debian

I too am running smp with a 2.2.19 kernel.  The biggest difference is that
I'm not using the package.  I built it from source.  I'm specifying -n 2
on the command line as well so that it uses both CPUs and in the log it
says it's using 2 cpus.  So I would probably say try building it from
source like I did and see if that helps.

vec