Re: amaya crashes and has a bug in filebrowser
- To: Jan Ulrich Hasecke <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: amaya crashes and has a bug in filebrowser
- From: Timeboy <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 16:00:11 +0200
- Message-id: <20010921160011.A487@Calculusterix.http://www.msn.de>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>; from email@example.com on Wed, Sep 19, 2001 at 19:44:32 +0200
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wednesday Sep 19 19:44 Jan Ulrich Hasecke wrote:
> ** Is amaya 5.1 still kind of beta or do I miss something.
That is possible. I tried this tool on Potato and was not very
afraid about amaya. Don't know what's going on with amaya in Woody.
I use bluefish. Try bluefish. It's a great IDE for HTML. Bluefish
seems to be stable yet on Woody. I had no problems.
Nothing is impossible!
You only need to know the way.