floppy - permissions? Can't write to floppy!

    I have Debian potato, and suddenly I couldn't save
to floppy (this would happen now and then, but till
now I managed to fix it, somehow). I tried linuxconf
(both - WindowsX and console mode), but nothing
worked. After I fiddled with it for a while, I can't
even open a floppy anymore.
  It is vital that I can save to floppy, please help!
  Thanks, Hearthstone.