Hercules Fortissimo II and sound mixers (using the headphones plug)

I finally got my Hercules Fortissimo II sound card, and by using the Sound Fusion driver as a kernel module, it played sound.
Now my only question is what do i have to do with the mixers in order to make it so it would shut up on the speakers and play sound on my headphone, because I would like to play sound at night to my speakers and not to wake the whole house up.

Thanks in advance

Calyth