KDM and ip aliasing

Hi,

does anyone know how to configure KDM to run on an aliased IP? I do have a
machine running 2 IPs on one network card. For some network reasons I need
KDM to run on the aliased one and not the original one. The clients try to
connect via chooser broadcast and only see the original IP address.

Is there a way to correct this? I tried setting
DisplayManager.sourceAddress but this does not seem to change anything.

Thanks in advance for any hint

Michael

P.S.: Please CC me on replies as I'm not subscribed here.
--
Michael Meskes
Michael@Fam-Meskes.De