Gnome window manager -claims it is running enlightenment but ...

it is running blackbox even though it thinks the current
window manager (from the view of the control center)
is enlightenment.

Note /etc/x-window-manager points to blackbox. blackbox
is a socalled noncompliant window manager and I get warned
about it and moreover the windows can't be activated while
blackbox is running in the gnome environment. I know I
could change the alternatives link but this strikes me
as a bug, i.e., gnome should know what's doing and allow
changes :-)

-walter

ps. KDE2 is way cool.