Re: opening .pps files?

> I looked this up with google and .pps files are supposed to be
> "Storyboards" for "Personal Producer." Anyone know of a program that'll
> open these under Linux?

Hmm.. If I'm not badly mistaken, I think they are might in fact be Powerpoint
slide shows. At least Open Office (openoffice.org) Impress can show and edit
them. In my opionion, btw, Impress is actually better a program than
Powerpoint..

While there is no Debian package for Open Office at the moment, it's easy to
install if you already have a Java virtual machine installed (works at least
with Sun JRE, haven't tried with Kaffe).

I guess Koffice KPrestenter doesn't read .pps yet?

- Jarno