Re: how to extract attached files after they have been moved to /~/mbox?

On Sat, Sep 15, 2001 at 03:33:56PM +0000, jdls@gmx.net wrote:
| Hi,
|
| Help! I've moved an important message with an attachment to /~mbox without
| saving the attachment! now I can't go back and try to get it since it's now
| in ascii format and I basically don't know how to extract it or pipe it out
| in binary format...

Just open that "folder" in mutt and save the attachment as usual.  You
can navigate to the folder if you type "c" to change folder and then
"?" for the list then "<Tab>" to switch to the directory list.  The
other way is to run mutt as 'mutt -f <filename>' from the command
line.

HTH,
-D