Re: quick perl check

* Adam McDaniel (adamm@psynch.com) [010915 08:39]:
> Hey...i think i've found a slight issue/bug with the testing version of perl,
> but I need someone running stable to run this command:
>
> # dpkg -S ioctl.ph
>
> Actually, now that I think about it, anyone running either stable OR testing
> if you could run that command and dump the output that would help me alot :)

vineet@ender:~$ dpkg -S ioctl.ph
dpkg: *ioctl.ph* not found.

> Long story short, I need to find out what packages contains ioctl.ph

See also http://packages.debian.org , specifically:

(anyone who replies to this, snip this long line)

http://packages.debian.org/cgi-bin/search_contents.pl?word=ioctl.ph&case=insensitive&version=stable&arch=i386&directories=yes

And you'll get perl-5.005 in stable

The same query in that it's not in either of the testing or unstable
distributions (which now have perl 5.6.1 in package 'perl').

Cheers,

--
Vineet                                   http://www.anti-dmca.org
Unauthorized use of this .sig may constitute violation of US law.